Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an established planning consultancy based in York, who is looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Planner to work on an exciting variety of projects for private sector clients across England and Wales!
You will be responsible for working proactively and at your own initiative on a range of planning applications and planning appeals with an emphasis on large-scale residential and renewable energy projects including site reviews, planning applications and appeals.
You will be working towards chartered status with the RTPI, hold an accredited degree in Town Planning or related subject and have experience in private and/or public sector planning. A suitable candidate for the role of Planner will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous relevant Planning experience.
- A proven track record managing caseloads for different types of planning applications ideally with an emphasis on the residential and/or renewable energy sectors.
- The ability to prepare and present high-quality planning reports.
- Experience of writing appeal statements and the appeal process.
- Proficiency in responding to general and client planning enquiries and negotiating with statutory consultees.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package. You will also be offered 30 days annual leave as well as a flexible working arrangement!
For applications are more information regarding this position, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104 to discuss Planning opportunities in your area!
Apply for Planning Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly