Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a long-standing client if mine in two new appointments for their London and Buckinghamshire studios. My client work across the Architectural, Master Planning & Interior sectors with their projects covering the Regeneration, Residential, Workplace, Heritage, Retail & Education sectors.
For both roles, Vectorworks & ArchiCAD experience would be preferable. However, for the right candidate training can be provided. Good technical detailing knowledge is essential. Large Scale Multi-Occupancy Residential Scheme experience is essential.
On offer is an attractive salary and appealing company benefits such as flexible/ part home working options and a clear progression path.
Skills, Experience & Requirements for the role of Project Architect:
- At least 5 years post Part 3 experience in a UK based practice.
- Experience leading Large Scale Multi-Occupancy Residential Schemes.
- Vectorworks and ArchiCAD knowledge would be beneficial.
- Good technical detailing skills and knowledge.
- Previous exposure leading a small-medium sized team.
- Job running capabilities.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- You should boast good design and conceptual skills.
If you're interested in applying, please call KAZ on 01792365101/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send through your updated CV an Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org