Junior Architectural Technologist / Architectural Assistant
Junior Technologist / Architectural Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice who have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Architectural Technologist / Architectural Assistant to join at a time of significant growth. My client predominately works across the Residential, Commercial, Education and Healthcare sectors on bespoke services to suit individual clients, from inception to completion of building projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills as well as having a confident approach to using their own initiative on projects with very little support.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career progression and other attractive benefits.
Responsibilities for this Junior Architectural Technician / Architectural Assistant role:
- Working understanding of the Planning process of Building Regulations
- Having the ability to independently produce and review technical packages of information
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills to liaison with other members of staff in the practice
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
Essentials for this Junior Architectural Technician / Architectural Assistant role:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- The desire to grow within a company
- Previous exposure to either the Residential, Commercial or Education sectors
- Previous experience in an Architectural practice
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100