7 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (Experience dependent)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-established Architectural practise located in Cheltenham. My client's philosophy highlights how excellent design and employee wellbeing go hand in hand. Our client is currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join their expanding team. The candidate must be proficient in Revit, with substantial experience and clear understanding of UK building regulations.
An ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proficient Technical ability with excellent AutoCAD skills with the ability to work within the commercial, retail, and residential sector. Good design and drawing skills are essential for warehouse, office developments and bespoke production buildings.
My client is offering a competitive salary along with an exciting opportunity to work for a growing practise and offer appealing company benefits.
Skills essential for Architectural Technician:
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Considerable years of experience
- Experience working independently with a team
- Understanding of building regulations
Requirements for Architectural Technician:
- Implement and assemble surveys,
- Primary Appraisal Schemes, Concept Layouts and Concluding Planning Layouts.
- Proficient with producing planning drawings and Building Regulation drawings.
- A good understanding of the CDM regulations 2015.
- Able to meet deadlines and work as part of a team effectively.
- Good knowledge of latest regulations (Planning and Building)
- Manage any issue tender packages.
If you fit the requirements for this exciting new role working with state-of-the-art technology combined with industry experience, apply now! Work for a company that pride themselves in customer satisfaction delivering projects on time and to budget.
Apply for this exciting opportunity by contacting Kori Sunter via email@example.com or call 01792 365000
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly