Stanley Bragg Architects are looking for an experienced Technologist or Architect with a strong technical focus, with an excellent working knowledge of Revit. You will assist the team in delivering a number of architectural projects across the UK in a variety of different sectors.
Essential & Desirable Skills: we are looking for.
- Degree level qualified
- CIAT or RIBA Accreditation
- 5+ Years UK Experience
- A strong background in project running.
- An excellent understanding of design software packages including Revit, Microstation, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A sound and technical understanding of UK Building Regulations and RIBA stage 1-4.
- The preparation of detailed drawings and specifications.
- Experience within the Residential sector Experience within Commercial an advantage.
Benefits: What is in it for you?
- We offer blended working to increase your work/life balance. This will include both a mixture of working in the office and from home.
- Using our digital HR software platform, you will have access to a rewards feature called ‘Perks at Work’ which offers discounts on cinema tickets, theme park tickets, travel arrangements, mobile phone contracts, retail stores and more.
- Regular company and team building events throughout the year.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Free car parking on site.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV to email@example.com using the reference January2022.
Apply for Architect/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly