6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award - winning practice based in East London. The practice is looking for an experienced Project Architect who aspires to transition into an Associate role in the future. My client has exciting projects within the Residential sector from New build projects to high rise buildings.
To be successful in this role, the perfect candidate will demonstrate an excellent knowledge of Revit as well as having previous exposure to the Residential sector.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career progression and other attractive benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Architect role:
- To demonstrate excellent leadership skills to manage a team of 3-5 people
- To manage design to planning
- To prepare planning application documents
- To visit sites to attend meetings, carry out inspections and surveys when required
- To complete work to defined business processes, standards, and time frames
- To work independently to complete some tasks using own judgement
Essential skills and Experience needed for this Project Architect role:
- Experience across all RIBA Plan of Work Stages on UK projects
- A good understanding of Building Regulations
- Proficiency in Revit - Rhino preferred but no essential
- An excellent eye for detail
- To hold a RIBA Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 qualifications plus be ARB registered
- Hold a minimum of 3 years' experience in a UK company
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly