Architect Job in Woolwich, London
Seeking an Architect with medium to large scale project experience to work with a practice offering hybrid working!
This multi-disciplinary practice consisting of 98 staff is growing due to an influx of projects in the residential, commercial, and education sectors. They offer services across architecture, design management, building surveying, quantity surveying, project management, and asset management. They provide a clear progression route as well as offering continual training and support.
This position is being offered to an Architect on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Working on a broad selection of projects including residential and mixed-use, these projects will consist of housing developments and cladding works
- You will use AutoCAD daily, and Revit on certain projects
- Working within a team of 6, across multiple projects
- Reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate on your progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years UK working experience
- Must be a Qualified Architect
- Experience using AutoCAD to an expert level is essential for this role. Working knowledge of Revit is also beneficial for this role, but not essential
- Technical experience in residential, commercial, or education projects.
What you get back
- Salary of £34,000 - £40,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible / Remote working. The practice will be continuing to offer employees two days working from home per week after the current guidelines are relaxed
- Company pension plan
- Company healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Woolwich, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12200)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly