5 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing and reputable client of mine in their appointment of a talented Project Architect. My client currently has 10 offices across the UK and employ over 200 architectural professionals. They are known for working on a diverse range of projects, primarily across the Residential, Industrial, Conservation and Commercial sectors.
This practice is driven by Revit so to apply for this role, it would be desirable to have a good knowledge of the software and have substantial industry experience on live projects. However, the team would be happy to support training for the right experienced candidate.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine progression within!
Skills and Requirements for this role of Project Architect:
- At least 7-10 years post Part 3 experience.
- A variety of sector experience inclusive of those listed above.
- Proficiency in Revit on live projects would be preferred.
- BIM knowledge would be favourable.
- The ability to lead projects and be a job runner is essential.
- Experience of preparing planning applications and tender package drawings.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written. You will be responsible for the liaison with the project team and also, clients.
- You should boast design flare and strong creativity skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team to a high standard.
- Excellent visualisation and technical skills.
- Good team management abilities and previous exposure leading a small-medium team.
If you're interested in the above role, please call KAZ on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly