5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working with a Design-led Architectural practice based in Winchester that are seeking a Job running Architect or Architectural Designer to join the team. The role would see you taking a lead role of running projects mainly focused on the residential and conversation sectors.
The practice has a strong track record of delivering design-led projects across a range of sectors including residential, public, ecclesiastical, and conservation.
Due to a continued increase in work they now require an Architect or Architectural designer with Job running experience to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages from concept design to completion
- Taking a lead role in the management of projects staff
- production of design and technical drawings
- The role would see you visiting and dealing with onsite issues
- Working directly with clients and contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- A strong background in UK based projects
- Experience in working across all RIBA stages
- Able to display a track record in running a project
- Experience in residential based projects would be essential
- Conservation project experience or an interest in the sector would be beneficial
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- A portfolio that shows a diverse project experience and examples of hand drawing would be very beneficial.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown
- Payment of ARB and RIBA membership
- Daily team meetings over coffee
- City centre location.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11942)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly