Part II Architectural Assistant
Are you are creative Part II Architectural Assistant looking for a role that offers a variety of projects with a special focus on the repurposing of existing buildings? Our client is seeking an ambitious architectural assistant to join its team based in Winchester.
Based in the city of Winchester, the practice has a broad portfolio of work, including residential, commercial, retail, leisure, mixed-use and industrial projects and range in value from £500k - £75 million.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a mix of projects including residential and commercial with a focus on the repurposing of existing buildings
- Assisting in developing early design stages of a variety of projects.
- You will be reporting to the Senior Architect/Project Runner within a specific project team
- Using Revit on all projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Qualified
- Possess a portfolio showing creativity and a keen design focus
- A track record of working within UK planning and Building Regulations legislation
- Experience of using AutoCAD is essential
- Revit experience would be highly beneficial but full training is provided
- Close to or able to relocate to the Winchester area.
What you get back
- Salary of between £27,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant - Your Architecture Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Ref:12021)