Adam Knibb Architects is a contemporary architectural design practice that specialises in quality and sustainability. The practice was established out of a desire to produce, design, rationalise and deliver architecture that would enhance the ideas and aspirations of each client. Whilst focusing on contemporary sculptural forms, the projects are backed up with sustainable technology. We engage with various clients from multiple housing units (developer-led), to large one-off bespoke houses and to smaller extensions/refurbishments.
Adam Knibb Architects is a young, vibrant practice and we are looking for a like-minded individual to join us. The team is the main attribute to our small company – it has been crafted and chosen carefully, ensuring we have the right combination of skills to deliver exciting projects tailored for each individual client. We are hugely proud of what we achieve and the dedication of our team leads to this success.
Due to an increasing project load, we are excited to be seeking confident and dedicated architects to join our contemporary studio.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- RIBA Part 3 (qualified architect) with a good knowledge of Stage 4 process & technical detailing.
- previous experience in leading projects at all RIBA design stages
- excellent independent time management and organisational skills
- strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- ability to work accurately and efficiently, and to multitask on a number of projects with precision
- a passion for modern, contemporary and sustainable architecture with a drive to innovate throughout the design and construction process
- thorough experience with the UK planning system and building regulations
- experience of Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Suites
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and fluent in written and spoken English.
This is a full-time post and salary will be dependent on experience and in line with RIBA guidelines. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role please submit a short cover letter along with your CV and PDF portfolio.