Project Architect Job in West London
Design and build practice based in West London are now offering the chance for a Project Architect seeking career progression to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working on super prime residential houses throughout London!
Established 10 years ago, this design and build practice offers a range of specialist skills across the full spectrum of architecture, interiors and construction, resulting in an outstanding portfolio of high end projects throughout London. They create exceptional living spaces, design, constructed and planned to maximise contemporary living requirements.
Currently a team of 20, they are looking to expand their team and add a permanent Project Architect. You would be joining during a crucial point in their development and will be offered fantastic career growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the head of architecture and working alongside them on a daily basis
- Client meetings and attending site
- Working on projects from inception to completion
- Leading junior members of the team on projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position
- To have worked across all RIBA stages
- Managed junior members through projects
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Strong experience in high end residential projects, preferably London locations
- Interior design knowledge is desirable
- Strong experience in construction detailing and drawings
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a project leading position in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £38,000 - £45,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day added per year up to 26 days
- Good work life balance
- Optional work from home, 1 day per week
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression opportunities
- Social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Location - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12001)