Architect Job in Islington, London
Seeking an Architect with strong skills in the technical stages of high end residential projects to work with an established high end residential practice based near Islington, London!
Established over 12 years ago, the practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion. With high-end residential projects as their key sector, they have a highly skilled team of professionals that are passionate about designing and delivering beautiful homes of a high calibre. All projects are produced using BIM, which enables them to deliver elegant and cost-effective design solutions to their clients. You'll be joining a fun and sociable team of 10, in an office that sits nicely alongside Hackneys' canal.
The practice offers full architectural services from concept through to completion. Candidates will ideally use ArchiCAD, however, candidates without this will still be considered if they have strong 3D skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on projects focusing on RIBA stages 4-7
- Advising on technical matters for the earlier RIBA stages 0-3
- To complete site inspections and ensure all relevant documentation is produced and maintained
- Manage the full tender process, liaising with clients, contractors, and internal teams
- Administration duties such as JCT Contracts and all project-related documents, instructions, and certificates.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience and one year UK experience
- Knowledge and ideally experience in JCT contract administration
- Strong client-facing skills
- Excellent technical design and detailing skills, competent articulating high-quality and detailed schemes with a 3D BIM environment
- Prior experience working on RIBA stages 4-7
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills, Revit users will also be considered
- Proven experience delivering tender and construction packages.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £42,000
- Holiday allowance to be negotiated, an extra day's holiday to be given for your birthday.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Islington, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12144)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly