Architect Job in Bloomsbury, London
Are you an Architect with high end residential experience and are wanting the option to work from home or go into the office? Our client is offering huge flexibility and career progression for an Architect in this sector!
A small, highly successful RIBA chartered architecture & interiors practice with a breadth of experience delivering imaginative, bespoke residential and commercial projects. Their core business involves multiple listed buildings, mews houses, and office fit-outs in prime areas of London including the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
With new working incoming and secured, they now require a full time Architect or Architectural Assistant to join their friendly team of 5 Architects. The practice is currently set up to work from home and will continue to offer the flexibility of working from home in the future.
Role & Responsibilities
- To assist in the general day to day management of the business, with responsibilities increasing over time
- Confidently run residential projects (including listed buildings and conservation areas) through all RIBA stages
- Conduct regular site visits, coordinate and liaise with contractors and consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified at RIBA Part III level or equivalent
- Experience in high end residential homes, including interiors
- Must be confident working across all RIBA stages
- Happy to work independently
- Strong communication skills and experience dealing with clients
- Highly proficient in Vectorworks
- Some experience in office refurbishment would be highly advantageous.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Working from home options
- Good work life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Further benefits to be disclosed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Bloomsbury, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12155)