Architect Job in West Central London
An opportunity for an Architect to join a practice that are recognised worldwide for their award-winning projects in traditional and classical architecture!
With two offices in Central London and Winchester, their large team compromises of 80 highly skilled and experienced Architects, Technologists, Urban Designers, Consultants, Historical Researchers, Project Managers, Graphic Designers, and Administrators. Their portfolio of projects range from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors.
Due to continued growth and success, they now require an Architect to join them in their London office on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout London and outside of London
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience in the UK
- Part III qualified or Part II qualified with extensive experience
- Contract administration and technical knowledge
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in West Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12079)