Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in their appointment of an Architectural Technician. My client currently has 10 offices across the UK and employ over 200 architectural professionals. They are known for working on a diverse range of projects, primarily across the Residential, Industrial and Commercial sectors and for this role, Conservation experience would be highly desirable.
This practice is driven by Revit so to apply for this role, you must have excellent knowledge of the software and have substantial industry experience on live projects.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine progression within!
Skills and Requirements for this role:
- Several years industry experience- ideally 5 + years.
- A variety of sector experience inclusive of those listed above.
- Proficiency in Revit and extensive experience working on live projects.
- BIM knowledge would be favourable.
- The ability to lead projects and be a job runner.
- Experience of preparing planning applications and tender package drawings.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written. You will be responsible for the liaison with the project team and also, clients.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team to a high standard.
- Excellent visualisation and technical skills
If you're interested in hearing more about the above role, please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org