Job Runner (Architect ARB/ Technician CIAT)
Job Runner (Architectural)
Salary Expectations: Competitive salary based on experience
An award winning practice based in Harrogate have an exciting new opportunity for a Job Runner to join their successful and multi-disciplinary practice.
This practice work on a wide variety of projects across the Distribution, Retail, Residential and Commercial sectors. They are looking for a Job Runner who will focus on managing projects and also the early stages of developing ideas with the clients to establish a brief.
With this role of Job Runner you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and also the chance for career mentoring and growth within the practice.
Skills required to be a Job Runner:
- RIBA / ARB / MCIAT qualified
- Have previous job running experience and are used to dealing with the demands of key clients
- 3+ years' experience post qualification
- The ability to use your initiative to work independently but also as a team
- Varied sector experience including Residential, Commercial, Logistics and/or Retail
- Experience in producing construction working drawings
- Good working knowledge of current Building Regulations and NBS Create
- Good understanding of BIM methodologies and to be Revit proficient
- CDM 2015 knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you feel you meet the above specifications then this may be the perfect new opportunity for you!
Commutable locations for this role of Job Runner are:
Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Killinghall, Follifoot
Are you interested in this Job Runner role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com