Salary Expectations: £32-36,000
Excellent opportunity to join a RIBA Chartered practice in a period of growth!
About the company and role:
I'm delighted to be supporting a successful practice based in Leeds who due to a busy pipeline of work are looking to expand their existing team. My client work across a diverse range of sectors with some of their recent work covering the Residential, Commercial, Community & Public projects.
To be successful in this role you should have at least 3-5 years post Part 3 experience in a UK based practice and have worked on similar sectors. The practice is award-winning and medium sized and are active Revit and AutoCAD users. Moreover, this type of software experience would be highly preferable. It should go without saying that you should possess strong communication skills.
On offer if a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to join a well-renown company based in Yorkshire.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered.
- At least 3-5 years post Part 3 experience- this should be UK based.
- Strong design and technical abilities demonstrated through your portfolio.
- The ability to lead and manage a small team.
- Previous job running exposure.
- Good knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Ensure all project deadlines are met to the highest standard.
- Be a strong communicator as you will be dealing with clients and contractors daily.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD would be preferred.
- Guide the design team from inception through to completion.
If you have found yourself looking for work or are after a new challenge, this may be the perfect new year/ new start for you!
Please apply by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 I look forward to hearing from you!