A friendly Hampshire/Sussex based firm growing in both size and demand, have a couple of great opportunity's for a experienced Architect/Project Architect to join their medium sized practice in an involved role, where you will work across a variety of leading projects across various sectors.
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal is the following skills and experience:
- ARB Registered Architect (is not essential but ideal)
- Able Revit or AutoCAD user to a good standard would be ideal (Although ArchiCAD or Vectorworks could also be considered)
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of working on larger scale projects
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful Architect can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including: the bonus scheme, flexi hours/ home working half the week, competitive holiday allowance, social events, pension scheme to name a few.
My client are looking to interview and secure someone asap, so if you are suited to the above description please don't delay in applying.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 01273 391010
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Associate, Associate Architect, Architect, Architectural Technician, Architectural Assistant
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.