Salary Expectations: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
About the company and role:
My client is a well-established and award-winning practice based in Northampton who have experience working across both the private and public sectors. The team is currently medium size and they are known for working on a diverse range of projects inclusive of the Logistics, Education, Leisure, Education and Industrial sectors. Revit is at the forefront of their design process ensuring they keep in line with the current BIM standards. You will have the opportunity to work on projects ranging from £100,000 to £100 million.
This role would suit a candidate with 3-5+ years UK based industry experience (post Part 3) working across a variety of similar sectors. It would be essential that you have excellent working knowledge of Revit and have used it for several years on live projects.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a diverse team where you will play a huge contributer towards the business's success.
Skills & Requirements for the role of Architect:
- RIBA/ ARB Qualified.
- Previous job running experience and are used to dealing with the demands of key clients.
- 3-5+ years UK based experience is essential as a minimum (post Part 3).
- The ability to use your initiative to work independently but also as a team
- Varied sector experience including those mentioned above.
- Design flare and good technical skills.
- Good working knowledge of current Building Regulations.
- Good understanding of BIM methodologies and proficiency in Revit.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
**I'm also recruiting Architectural Technicians and Technologist with excellent Revit skills for the same client**
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please get in touch! You can send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com OR alternatively, give me a call on 01792365000/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation!