Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established practice based in York. My client is looking for an experienced Architect to work on Residential projects in the housing sector to work on layouts, master planning and housing designs for house builders and developers.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate a proficiency with Revit and Sketchup to produce documents to a high standard. You must also demonstrate a design flair to produce high quality houses with previous exposure to producing Building Regulations.
The practice has a preference to travel into the office one day a week whilst working from home for the other four days.
On offer is a competitive salary, working from home flexibility and other appealing company benefits.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards as well as Building Regulations.
Essential skills needed for this Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- 10 year's post qualification experience
- Experience working in the Residential sector on mid-range and smaller domestic, Commercial, and agricultural projects which include barn conversions, office conversions and Commercial buildings.
- Proficient with Revit and SketchUp
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100