Architect / Studio Leader
Loop Systems have a proven track record in housing, retrofit, building re-use, heritage and working with value-led clients such as commercial co-operatives and community entrepreneurs.
This is an exciting time for registered architects to join our Manchester Team. Due to our recent growth and increase in the range of project scales in our practice, this is an opportunity for new members to join the team at a senior level and participate in the organisation and future development of the practice.
We are particularly interested in people who are able to strengthen our team in the following areas:
- Management of small teams and capacity to mentor or lead other members of staff
- Strong commitment to ethical development and practice
- Knowledge and delivery of all work stage outputs of various project scales including procurement and contract administration
- Good technical construction knowledge and proficiency in BIM, management systems, QA and risk management
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively
- Knowledge or qualifications related to Retrofit, Passive House, Conservation, MMC or other specialist areas
Salaries will reflect individuals experience and knowledge, to be discussed at interviews in the next few weeks with a view to appointment of the new personnel in early 2022.
If you think you might be a good fit for our company then please send your CV, examples of your work and a cover note setting out your availability and why you would like to work with us (suggest 10 pages max or max. 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org