Architect | Architectural Technologist | Winchester
Are you a Classical and Traditional Architect/Architectural Technologist looking to join an award-winning RIBA chartered practise based in Hampshire if so, read on!
Here at Penguin Recruitment we are delighted to be supporting a well-established and world recognised company. They are currently looking for a talented and experienced Architect/Architectural Technologist to be responsible for high-end residential projects at various work stages who can bring solid experience to the design process. Do you meet the criteria for this exciting new opportunity to work for a company that values a balance lifestyle?
- 5 Years+ professional experience in the high-end residential sector, focused in RIBA stages 4-7.
- Prior experience designing and detailing bespoke high-end residential projects.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, and to multi-task on several projects with precision.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be fluent in written and spoken English.
Work for a company that encourages a healthy work life balance and promotes activities to enrich working lives. Working for this company will allow you to attend company and industry networking events, lectures, in-house practice seminars, drawing classes, social events, and many more such as monthly yoga and running groups.
Join this worldwide recognised company to work on exciting new projects from private houses and the restoration of historic buildings, commercial and public buildings, to masterplans such as village extensions and major housing developments. If you think you would suit this role, apply now!
For more information on this role or other vacancies contact Kori Sunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100