OWERS WARWICK ARCHITECTS are looking for a Senior Architect to join our growing central Cambridge studio.
We pride ourselves on having a strong team ethic, with regular design and technical reviews to hear each other’s ideas and to collectively progress our designs.
We are passionate about our architecture, sustainability and work collaboratively with clients and design teams to create beautiful buildings. We work across a variety of sectors and project scales.
The ideal candidate will have an ambition to create and deliver high quality architecture and have a track record as a project architect. They will be an experienced team leader who can also demonstrate an ability to develop junior talent and bring, passion, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic to our team. We hope the right candidate will become an associate in the near future.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
· About 5 years or more working experience
· Ability to confidently work through RIBA stages
· Producing drawings and design reports
· Experience in managing and developing individuals and small teams
· Sound working knowledge of UK best practice standards
· Presentation skills (visual, written & spoken) and contribution to high quality documentation
· Strategic thinker, confident problem solver
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements or Owers Warwick Architects.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
How to apply: please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to the Practice Manager by 29th January 2022.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 14 days co