This AJ100 Practice is seeking an Architect with experience or a passion for heritage projects to join its office based in Bristol
Our client was founded in the 1940's and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. In this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers, and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, master planning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential, and many more.
Due to a number of new projects they are seeking an Architect to join it's Bristol office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for the running of Bespoke projects
- working across all RIBA stages
- Production of drawing packages and specifications
- Managing and supporting junior members of staff
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB qualified Architect with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- AABC ,IHBC or RIBASCA would be very beneficial
- Experience in the running and delivery of projects
- Technical experience in RIBA Stages 3 to 5
- Proven technical ability
- Experience of project running of UK based projects
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Working Knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
- Experience in conversation and refurbishment projects.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Agile working 3 days office based 2 days WFH
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Optional healthcare cash back
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Bristol - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 12192)