Senior Architect , Samlesbury , Preston
Wilson Mason are looking for an enthusiastic and client facing design led Senior Project Architect to join our Studio just outside Preston for an immediate start.
Candidates should have sound post qualification experience in both refurbishment and new build with a range in project sizes from small scale to £20m.
Some experience in retail or science projects would be advantageous but not essential.
Essential requirements for candidates are:
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- Track record of working across all project stages from concept to completion
- Experience based in the UK
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient in Revit / BIM experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-up
- Strong design skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team to meet shared objectives
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning policy
- Report writing and compilation
- Track record of managing projects
With our Northern Studio currently busy, we are looking for a strong and adaptable candidate to grow with us. Wilson Mason LLP is an equal opportunity employer.