Architectural Assistant - Part II
Riach Architects is looking for an enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant to join our award-winning, RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice based in Oxford.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working for an UK architectural practice.
- A high level of precision and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confidence in both written and verbal communication with colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of technical construction, building regulations and tender package experience.
- Preferred: interior design experience.
For the right candidate, we offer the opportunity to work on an exciting range of high-end residential properties and developments. The role offers the opportunity for personal development; a competitive salary and a positive working environment.
An immediate start is preferred, although not essential.
Please email your application including “Part II Architectural Assistant” in the subject title. You should include a covering letter, CV and short portfolio (max 20 pages).
Gabriele Bytautaite, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org