Head of Design
Head Of Design Job in Mayfair, London
New opportunity for a Head of Design with an expanding architectural practice with offices based in London and China. This is a creative position that will see you involved in a range of commercial, high rise residential, and hotel projects in China and the UK!
The Chinese office currently employs 50 architectural staff, and the London office has 4 architectural staff at present, with the view of growing the London practice by double in the next year.
Sectors include residential, commercial, public buildings, and listed buildings. Both offices will be working on various projects simultaneously.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce project deliverables across all stages from concept through to completion
- You will be required to travel internationally to meet with clients and attend site
- Produce and oversee the design and technical drawings
- Oversee project timeframes and ensure deadlines are achieved
- Develop and deliver client pitch presentations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Architecture or Interior Architecture - desirable, but not essential
- 8+ years of experience working within a large architectural practice with large scale projects
- New business winning/development experience is essential
- Experience in bidding for new work
- Proven experience delivering projects and working across all stages
- Experience managing teams
- Competent using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS, and MS Office.
What you get back
- Salary of £60,000 - £72,000
- Further benefits will be discussed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Head of Design in Mayfair, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12189)