Location: Home Working/ Part Office (North Yorkshire- 1 day per week)
Salary: £35-40,000 Dependent on experience
I'm currently supporting a successful Planning & Architectural Consultancy that have been established for around 10 years, who now require a Senior Architect to join their close-knit team. The desirable candidate will already be working at or towards Senior level and have 5-7 years post Part 3 experience. With this role you will be focused mainly across the Residential/ Housing and Commercial/ Agricultural sector with projects ranging from housing schemes, layouts, master planning, domestic and barn conversions.
The position will mostly be home working, so you will need to be confident working independently and be able to hit the ground running. However, there may be 1 day a week needed to travel to the office in North Yorkshire and of course, site visits too, for this reason, local candidates are preferred.
Skills, Experience & Requirements for the role of Senior Architect:
- ARB registered.
- At least 5+ years post Part 3 experience- this should be UK based.
- Strong design and technical abilities demonstrated through your portfolio.
- The ability to lead and manage a small team.
- Previous job running exposure.
- Good knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Ensure all project deadlines are met to the highest standard.
- Be a strong communicator as you will be dealing with clients and contractors daily.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketchup and AutoCAD would be preferred.
- Support the other members of the team from inception through to completion.
Are you interested in this Senior Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!