- Full Time
At SPACE & PLACE we believe in creating ‘Architecture for Human Beings’, it’s our mantra, it’s why we do what we do. We love disrupters and innovators, we think anyone can change the world by showcasing the art of the possible; we do, by having great clients and a truly great team working with them.
We need a highly motivated Architect, who will be instrumental in delivering high-quality designs and technical packages for our range of clients. The role will be home based to begin with but will require some travel around the UK to meet our client needs.
The role will involve leading projects and meeting deadlines, so management skills and experience are essential. You will be employed to work on a number of large-scale projects, where you will have the opportunity to bring in your own creativity and style to the practices design.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Minimum of 2 years Part III UK experience
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Knowledge of REVIT is essential
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-up
• Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team to meet shared objectives
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning policy
• Track record of managing projects
• Friendly and personable
There are no artificial barriers, prejudices or preferences to being a SPACE&PLACE maker. If you want the opportunity to flourish in our great team, let us know why we’d be right for you? Email us at email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly