At SPACE & PLACE we believe in creating ‘Architecture for Human Beings’, it’s our mantra, it’s why we do what we do. We love disrupters and innovators, we think anyone can change the world by showcasing the art of the possible; we do, by having great clients and a truly great team working with them.
We need a highly motivated Senior Architect, who will be instrumental in delivering high-quality designs for a range of clients, leading a project team to deliver the designs on time and on budget. The successful applicant will be responsible for several exciting public projects in the sports, leisure and commercial sectors, and have a balance between design, technical and co-ordination skills. The role will be home based to begin with but will require some travel around the UK to meet our client needs.
The role will involve leading projects and meeting deadlines, so management skills and experience are essential. You will be employed to work on several large-scale projects, where you will have the opportunity to bring in your own creativity and style to the practices design.
At S&P we offer a competitive salary, hybrid working, a pension scheme, as well as flexible working opportunities.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Minimum of 5 years Part III UK experience
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Knowledge of REVIT is essential
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Viewpoint, and some InDesign and NBS Chorus experience
• Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team to meet shared objectives
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning policy
• Track record of managing projects
• Friendly and personable
• Ability to lead as well as work as part of a team
There are no artificial barriers, prejudices or preferences to being a SPACE&PLACE maker. If you want the opportunity to flourish in our great team, let us know why we’d be right for you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org