Due to ongoing success this highly successful workplace design consultancy has a new role for an Architect to join its design team based in Glasgow.
The company has been established for over 20 years and has developed into one of the UK's leading workplace consultancies. The five offices are located across Scotland cover Architecture interior design space planning and facilities management services.
The Glasgow office is made up of around 25 people with a design team of 14 and due to an increase of projects they are now seeking an Architect to join them.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA Stages
- Production of initial project briefs and designs
- Working to develop detailed designs packages
- Taking a lead role in the running of projects
- Work independently and within a team
- Work directly with clients
- Visiting site.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA part III qualified Architect
- Possess a minimum of 5 years plus in practice experience
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience of working across all RIBA stages
- Track record of running jobs
- Able to work directly with clients
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in working on commercial projects would be highly advantageous
- Due the location of the practice and need to visit site you will require your own transport.
What you get back
- Up to £40,000
- life assurance
- Options for home working 2 days a week.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect, Glasgow- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12097)