Architect Job in Central London
An opportunity for an Architect or Architectural Designer to join a growing high end architectural practice based in Central London. Applicants will initially be working from home and will continue to be offered this flexibility moving forward!
Established in 2019, our client is looking for an Architect to join them in a crucial part of their development, this will give you the opportunity to learn and grow with them as they grow in staff numbers. The practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion on high end residential and hospitality projects throughout London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on high end hospitality and residential projects throughout London from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients
- Attending site.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position
- Strong knowledge and skill in construction detailing
- Experience working on high end hospitality or residential projects ideally in London locations.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Summer travel days
- This position is currently a remote working position until a new office is secured, once their new office is secured, the practice will still be offering hybrid working for all staff.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12184)