Our client is an established architectural practice with an outstanding reputation and a great standing in the local community. This is because they have built their reputation over a number of years with much of their highly commended work coming to them through recommendation and referrals.
As a growing independent practice, they are looking for an experienced architect to lead on a range of projects from high end residential through community projects to commercial as well.
We are working with them to source this Senior Architect and are looking across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, and South Oxfordshire for a professional architectural Project Leader.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Experienced managing and leading on a number of residential and commercial architectural projects simultaneously
- Be great with people – both in the practice and outside
- Able to produce great sketches and drawings
- An architectural graduate - ARB/RIBA qualified
- Experienced as a mentor and able to lead less experienced team members
- Be proactive with clients and used to managing client expectations
- Familiar with local planning standards and regulations
- Car driver with own vehicle
- Comfortable with CAD and or ArchTechPro and good MS Office skills
- Private Health Care and a discretionary bonus which is about £5k per annum minimum.
If you think this could be you and you would like to bring your wide range of architectural project management to a well established professional and supportive work environment, we want to hear from you today.