Architectural Technician Job in Chelsea, London
An opportunity for an Architectural Technician to work for a high end residential developer in Chelsea, London! Our client is looking for someone with a strong background in high end residential architecture and interiors!
Our client is a luxury residential design and development practice that has been established for over 10 years and has completed a wide range of traditional and contemporary projects across London. Having recently secured new projects they are now looking to expand their team and this role will see you working directly with a key client of theirs on a long-term residential refurbishment project near Holland Park, together with a range of other contemporary projects at various stages of the design process.
Due to continued success and repeat clientele, they now require an Architectural Technician to join their small team on a full time, permanent basis in their Chelsea based studio.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality technical drawings
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- To work on bespoke, high-end projects in super-prime London locations
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5), however, you will have some involvement across all RIBA stages on various projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in the high-end residential sector
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Must have some experience and knowledge of high-end interiors
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12135)