We are currently working with an architectural practice based in Harpenden who are seeking an Architectural Technician to join its close-knit team to work on residential projects
The practice was established over 40 years ago and has developed a reputation on developing top-quality residential designs from extensions, new build and bespoke designed homes.
Due to an upcoming retirement, they are seeking an AutoCAD skilled Architectural Technician with residential experience to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of planning and technical drawings
- Using AutoCAD to a high standard
- Speaking directly with clients
- Working as part of a team on residential projects these will include extensions, alterations and new build projects
- Visiting site as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Be a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience in working on UK residential projects is essential
- Due to the need to visit site you will require your own transport.
What you get back
- Salary of £32,000 - £35,000
- Other benefits to be discussed at the interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician in Harpenden , Hertfordshire - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12123)