RIBA Part I and Part II/Architectural Technician, Shepperton Surrey
You will work throughout all RIBA work stages of projects.
You will be able to produce high quality technical drawing packages and construction detailing and
will be expected to apply your technical skills to a number of other complex and bespoke projects.
Responsibilities will be:
• Preparing planning drawings for statutory approvals
• Preparing and presenting technical 2D/3D design solutions using AutoCAD/Revit LT and hand drawings.
• Produce construction and tender packages
• Undertake technical research into products and building materials
• visit sites to carryout inspections, site progress and analysis of build work and defects
• Prepare photographic, sketch up and 3D visuals
• Assist with the detailed design process
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Good knowledge of UK planning and building regulations required
• Fully qualified as a RIBA Part I or RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant / Architectural Technician
• Confident working in technical design and construction stages
• A good eye for detail and think 3 dimensionally
• Good hand sketching skills
• Competent using AutoCAD/Revit
• Able to work using your own initiative
• Have great communication and presentation skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
Salary commensurate with experience.
CV and work examples to be submitted with the application must not exceed 5mb and be in pdf format.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large interest in this role, it is not possible to feedback to all candidates individually.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks – please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
No agencies please.