Architect - Chelsea, London
Architect Job in Chelsea, London
An opportunity to work for a high end residential developer in Chelsea, London! Our client is looking for an Architect with site experience and extensive knowledge in the high end residential sector to deliver bespoke projects in super prime locations throughout London!
Our client is a luxury residential design and development practice that has been established for over 10 years and has completed a wide range of traditional and contemporary projects across London. Having recently secured new projects they are now looking to expand their team and this role will see you working directly with a key client of theirs on a long-term residential refurbishment project near Holland Park, together with a range of other contemporary projects at various stages of the design process.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to work directly with clients to deliver exquisite projects in some of the most affluent areas in London!
Role & Responsibilities
- Specifying of design elements with suppliers and some involvement in budgets and procurement
- Assisting interior designers with packages such as joinery and lighting packages
- Working closely with in house interior designers and external contractors/consultants, builders, and suppliers from inception to completion
- Liaising with clients and attending sites.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree educated with an architecture qualification and have a minimum of 5 years high-end residential post qualification experience
- Must have some experience and knowledge of high-end interiors
- Ability to prepare architectural drawings of plans, elevations, sections, and detailed interiors
- Must have worked on residential basements, and swimming pool experience would be an added bonus
- Experience in dealing directly with high-end residential clients and on-site experience with the ability to take accurate measurements and surveys
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- Good spatial design awareness and construction detailing
- Creation of NBS construction drawing packages is desirable
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £55,000
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12113)
Apply for Architect - Chelsea, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly