Architect and Technologist
Stephen George and Partners is a successful architectural practice, with over 50 years of history, and a number of offices across the UK. We have a determination to provide a first-class service, that has generated client relationships across both the private and public sectors. At the heart of this is caring about employees and clients, maintaining long lasting relationships in both areas. We are an award-winning creative team, responsive to our client requirements, applying technical expertise and commercial realism to effectively resolve complex issues and produce well-designed, innovative, and deliverable buildings.
The company is going through a planned expansion, including new appointments within London. The London team have recently moved to new office space in Shoreditch, and under the direction of their ambitious and forward-thinking leadership, the studio consequently has an extremely busy pipeline of work.
Architects and Technologist at various levels are encouraged to apply, and the successful candidate would benefit from the opportunity to develop their experience and role within the growing team. Their culture is supportive and flexible, with staff well-being at their core, which is evident in their generous compensation and benefits package offered. The company also has a strong ethos around diversity and inclusivity, believing in actions and not just words. Activities within communities are encouraged and team members are supported to develop ideas and social programmes. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Your new role
You will be working as part of a small team, in a job running / production information capacity, on a range of projects from Health Care to Data Centres.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a minimum of three years project running experience
- You will be highly experienced on delivery of scheme designs.
- You will have good Revit skills and a good understanding of BIM
- You will have proven experience on submitting projects for planning
- You will be able to demonstrate a range of work on varying project sectors
- You will be experienced in running projects and follow through design work through to the technical delivery of projects.
- You will have the ability to deal with multiple projects at varying stages.
- You will have a good knowledge of construction techniques
- Salary: Negotiable (d.o.e), with annual salary review
- Profit related bonus
- Life and permanent health insurance
- 34 days holiday pa pro rata