Architect / Principal Architect
5 days left
- Full Time
Your new role:
As part of Stephen George and Partners planned expansion a Principal Architect / Architect appointment is available in the Solihull office. You will be working in a job running capacity on a range of logistics and distribution focused projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
• Have a minimum of three years project running experience
• Hold an architectural qualification or you will be highly experienced on delivery of scheme designs.
• You will have good Revit skills
• You will have proven experience liaising with contractors and end clients
• You will be able to demonstrate a range of work on varying project sectors
• You will be experienced in running projects and follow through design work through to the technical delivery of projects.
• You will have the ability to deal with multiple projects at varying stages.
• You will have strong knowledge of construction techniques
• Salary: Negotiable (d.o.e), with annual salary review
• Profit related bonus
• Life and permanent health insurance
• 34 days holiday pa pro rata