Qualified Architect, Sheffield
Due to recent project wins we currently have vacancies for talented Qualified Architects based at our Sheffield studio.
About Our Company:
Building Design Partnership is one of Europe’s leading multidisciplinary design practices with Architects, Engineers and allied professions combining to create award winning buildings. We are committed to producing buildings and environments of the highest quality for our clients. We are looking to recruit talented and appropriately qualified and experienced architects to join our Sheffield Studio.
You will be working closely with multi-disciplinary design team members and depending on the project, BDP’s clients on projects in a variety of sectors.
You will be an ARB registered Architect with experience of leading projects and project teams; liaising with clients and running projects on site and you will have the following personal, professional and software skills and abilities to an advanced standard:
- Ability to analyse the site and advise on the site context, constraints and opportunities
- Developing project briefs into appropriate design solutions
- Technical, design and presentation skills
- Communicating verbally in a clear manner in English
- The ability to communicate ideas compellingly through drawings
- Ability to receive information and instructions and rapidly assimilate them
- Proficiency in managing time to meet tight deadlines and project budgets
- Ability to develop partnerships with your team, studio colleagues and the other professions within BDP recognising and understanding their differing requirements
These roles will be on Permanent Contracts.
BDP is actively fostering an inclusive organisation where people can be themselves and everyone has a sense of belonging. We want our teams to be diverse at every level, reflecting the communities we design for. As designers, we will create spaces for all that promote equity, wellbeing and participation within the built environment. We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different skills, professional and life experiences, to join us and help us to achieve our aspirations. We also welcome applications from candidates who wish to work flexibly.
Please attach your CV, cover letter and concise portfolio, stating how your personal and professional skills, knowledge and experience match our role.
We look forward to receiving your application.
No third party or agency CVs will be accepted for this role.