- Full Time
Architect Job in Piccadilly Circus, London
Seeking an Architect, with experience in high-end residential and hospitality projects, to join a highly prestigious London-based practice!
An internationally renowned RIBA chartered practice established over 17 years ago, my client is best known for their work on some of the most prestigious residential and hospitality projects across the UK and abroad.
Specialists in both new build and refurbishments, UK commissions include masterplanning of major estates, new residential villas, and apartments, and the refurbishments of grade listed I and II buildings in central London. Projects internationally include new-build hotels/resorts, residences, and masterplans of planned communities.
Due to continued growth, they now require an Architect to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages of high-end residential, listed building, and hospitality projects
- Lead your own team from pre-planning to completion on site
- Development of concept designs and preparation of planning documents
- Development of detailed and technical designs
- Coordination with consultants
- Preparation of tender information and construction documentation (drawings and NBS)
- Attending site inspections.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Qualified Architect with a minimum of 5 years PQE Part III
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Experience working on high-end residential, or high-end hospitality projects within the UK
- Experience in traditional detailing
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is highly desirable, but not essential
- Experience in the preparation of concept and technical designs and construction information
- Good knowledge of building regulations
- Strong presentation skills
- Site experience and experience with supply chains
- Experience in the selection and specification of products, materials, and finishes
- A high level of organisation and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Fantastic English, both written and oral.
What you get back
- Salary of £38,000 - £45,000
- Annual bonus
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly team dinners paid for.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Piccadilly Circus, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12068)