Architect & Architectural Assistant Positions Vacant
SHORTEN has multiple positions vacant of Architect (Part 3) & Architectural Assistant (Part 2) with strong Revit skills to join the studio based in Islington, London.
We are a small architectural studio focusing mainly on multi-unit residential projects. A recently completed project was 14 storeys and 127 flats. Other current projects are a mixture of housing clusters and apartment developments. We deliver all projects to a high level of BIM and are continually striving to push the limits of what we can achieve using BIM.
We are looking for a candidates with strong Revit skills and ideally experience in working on London residential developments also . A fun, enthusiastic and ambitious personality is important. We are looking for someone who can play a key role in the development of the studio culture as the team grows over the next year or so.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on projects across all RIBA stages
- Have good initiative to progress projects
- Have good project management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Work well in a team
- Be able to communicate well to all project members - strong English is a must
- Have good technical knowledge
Required Skills and Experience
- Ideally the candidates are experienced in London residential projects
- Excellent Revit skills are essential for this position
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of London planning legislation & building regulations
- Good understanding of current construction methods and detailing
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign & Microsoft Office
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on qualification level and experience.
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week - Flexitime
- Employees can chose whether they want to work in the Office or Work From Home, or a combination of both.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + 1 extra day with each year worked with company.
- Workplace pension - Employer Contribution increases with each year worked with company.
- Professional memberships paid
- Regular CPD seminars
- Support with education and career progression
- Great work life balance
No agencies please.