Part II Architectural Assistant
**Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Chelmsford, Essex **
**This highly successful Architectural practice who are currently working with some of the biggest names in the UK residential sector are expanding its planning team with the appointment of a Part II Architectural Assistant**
Based in the city centre, the practice has grown from strength to strength over the last few years. They now work with several of the largest names in residential development in the UK. The practice has a portfolio that ranges from one-off bespoke homes to large-scale residential developments.
With a growing number of major clients, they are looking to add to their design team with the appointment of a Part II Architectural Assistant as part of its planning team.
**Role & Responsibilities**
- Working with the planning team on a number of residential developments
- Production of planning drawings
- Working on the production of design proposals
- Liaising with clients and the design teams.
**Required Skills & Experience**
- Be qualified as a Part II Architectural Assistant
- Experience with UK residential projects ideally residential developments
- Strong graphic skills using Photoshop InDesign SketchUp
- knowledge of Rhino Vray and Lumion would be beneficial
- Ability suing AutoCAD and or Revit would be advantages
- You will need to be based or able to travel to Chelmsford on a daily basis.
**What you get back**
- Highly competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave
- Annual Bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- 1 Day remote working a week ( after probation period)
- Good career progression, client interaction and responsibility offered.
- City Centre Location & Free Parking.
- Regular social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
**Part II Architectural Assistant in Chelmsford Essex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:12061)**