Architect Job in London (Remote Working)
Seeking an Architect to join a newly established practice to work on projects from inception to completion for high profile clients within the high-end residential, commercial, and workplace sector!
Established in 2021, this practice has already secured several high-end projects within the residential, commercial, and workplace sectors and has more upcoming work in the pipeline. This means that they are already looking to grow their team and add an Architect to join them on a permanent, full-time basis. This is an exciting time to join as you will be helping them shape the future of the practice and help build the team from its inception! This role would really suit an Architect who is ready to challenge themselves!
This role is being offered fully remote, or the practice is happy to rent out some working space for you in a shared office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Director of the practice on high end residential and office workplace spaces for high profile clients in London
- Projects will be from inception to completion
- Daily use of Vectorworks and SketchUp, as clients will want to see drawings in 2D and 3D
- Attending site.
Required Skills & Experience
- AutoCAD and SketchUp skills are essential for this position
- Must be confident speaking with high profile clients and adhering to their instructions
- This role is being offered fully remote, the practice is only looking for candidates that are happy with this arrangement and able to commute to meetings and onsite in London when needed
- Experience working on all RIBA stages independently and within a team
- Must have UK working experience.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000
- Fully remote home working
- Flexible working hours
- A further list of benefits to be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in London (remote working) - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12057)