Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Chelmsford, Essex
If you are a Senior Architectural Technician with Revit and residential experience in the Essex area or looking to find a job outside of the capital then you might want to learn more about this new opportunity.
Based in the city centre, the practice has grown from strength to strength over the last few years. They now work with several of the largest names in residential development in the UK. The practice has a portfolio that ranges from one-off bespoke homes to large-scale residential developments.
With a growing number of major clients, they are looking to add to their design team with the appointment of an Senior Architectural Technician.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of working drawing packages on large scale residential projects
- Using AutoCAD and Revit daily
- Working directly with clients when needed
- Communicating with internal and external teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience in working on UK residential projects is essential for this role
- Strong technical ability
- Confident in UK planning regulations
- Ability to take a lead role in the running of a project is essential
- Developer led project experience would be highly desirable
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
- Revit experience would be highly beneficial.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- On-site parking
- Team social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician - Chelmsford Essex - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:11798)