Associate Architect Job in Chelmsford Essex
This successful practice based in Chelmsford currently have an opportunity for Associate Architect to join its team. Due to a number of new clients the practices planning team are seeking a Senior or Associate Architect to take a lead role in a number of master planning projects.
Based in the city centre, the practice has grown from strength to strength over the last few years. They now work with several of the largest names in residential development in the UK. The practice has a portfolio that ranges from one-off bespoke homes to large-scale residential developments.
With a growing number of major clients, they are looking to add to their design team with the appointment of an Associate Architect in it's planning team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of masterplans ranging from 50 to 5000 homes
- Production of feasibility framework plans, concept layouts and constraint plans
- Managing the planning process of projects
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years UK project experience
- Experience in the production of large-scale masterplans
- Track record of working on the planning stages of large-scale residential projects
- Ability to manage the planning process
- Experience working at or with a housing developer would be highly beneficial
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
- Revit experience would be beneficial.
What you get back
- Highly compatible salary
- 23 days holiday
- Annual Bonus
- Private healthcare
- 1 Day a week home working (after probation)
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect in Chelmsford, Essex - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:12053)