Project Architect Job in Winchester
We currently have a new opportunity with one of the biggest names in classical architecture for a Project Architect. This role offers agile interesting range of projects including conservation and bespoke residential with a range of benefits including agile working.
With two offices in Winchester and London, their large team compromises of 80 highly skilled and experienced Architects, Technologists, Urban Designers, Consultants, Historical Researchers, Project Managers, Graphic Designers, and Administrators. Their portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors.
Due to an increase in Projects, they are seeking a Project Architect to join the team
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the UK
- Part III qualified or Part II qualified with experience
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- 21 days plus bank holidays
- Agile working with home working options
- Professional memberships paid
- Employee assistance programme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Winchester Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11849)