Architect Job in Southwark, London
Are you an Architect, with a passion for and previous experience working on high-end residential, retail, commercial, or hospitality projects?
With the Partners 40+ years of experience and having won a succession of industry awards, our client has become established themselves as one of the UK's foremost luxury design and delivery practices. Specialists within the high-end residential, high-end retail, luxury commercial, hospitality, and sectors, an opportunity now exists for an Architect to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Project Architect, the successful candidates will typically be working as part of a project team under the direction of the Project Architect, assisting the team in the design and production of schemes and taking ownership of discrete elements. Occasionally taking full responsibility for smaller projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drawing and sketching architectural and interior design solutions by hand
- Modelling schemes in BIM (ArchiCAD)
- Independently developing 2D technical details
- Independently researching appropriate products, materials, etc
- Producing reports in InDesign
- Creating physical 3D models
- Participating in, and contributing to, team meetings and design workshops
- Producing schedules from the ARCHICAD model.
Required Skills & Experience
- All candidates must have full and recent working knowledge of ArchiCAD
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience within relevant project sectors
- Strong design awareness
- ARB registered.
What you get back
- Salary of £33,000 - £44,000
- Continued training
- A further list of benefits is to be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Southwark, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12043)