Architectural Technician - Winchester, Hampshire
Architectural Technician Job in Winchester, Hampshire
We have a new role for an Architectural Technician to join a successful practice in Winchester. This role would suit an Architectural Technician with excellent detailing skills who is seeking a role with great projects and the option for agile working.
This team of circa 60 people is one of the top names in the conservation and high-end residential sector, with their projects being featured in industry and lifestyle publications regularly. Due to a strong pipeline of new projects they are currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join the team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of technical detailing drawing packages
- Talking a lead role in residential projects across stage 2-6
- Contract administration
- Working independently and part of multi-agency teams
- Using ArchiCAD on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven experience of working as an Architectural Technician on residential projects -
- Experience of working on bespoke residential projects would be beneficial
-Strong technical Knowledge
- Possess a portfolio that demonstrates technical drawings that include drawings from 1:50 general arrangements down to 1:5 construction and joinery detailing
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Agile working with home working days
- Social events
- flexible working hours
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician in Winchester Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11201)